This season we’re giving away in a competition a 6-7ft Real Christmas Tree! The Christmas tree comes complete with a water holding stand to ensure that your tree lasts well into the New Year. Not only that but we’ll deliver the tree straight to your front door.
Enter the Competition
Entering the competition couldn’t be simpler. Plus you’re got to be in it to win it!
To enter –
1) Visit our Facebook page: Christmas Trees Manchester Facebook
2) Click on the competition box (found under the timeline banner)
3) Complete your details and then click enter.
Entries must be submitted by Wednesday 28th November. The winner will be announced during the last week of November. Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age, and not employees of Christmas Trees Manchester, their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- Only one entry per person. No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted.
- The opening date for receipt of entries is Monday 22nd October 2012 and the closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday 28th November 2012.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incomplete, invalid, altered or illegible entries, or entries that are lost, stolen, damaged or delayed in post or transit or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending does not constitute to proof of receipt.
- The winner of this competition will be chosen by Christmas Trees Manchester by no later than. There will be one winner. The winner will be notified on the Christmas Tree Manchester Facebook page and email on Thursday 29th November 2012.
- The prizes consists of one of a 6-7ft Christmas Tree, water holding stand & delivery to a Greater Manchester post code.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of reasonably unforeseen circumstances.
- Cash or credit alternatives to the prize stated will not be offered. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.